The parish council has two vacant seats for a parish councillor. The parish council now wish to Co-opt a least one new person onto the council. Could this be you? Are you interested in becoming involved your local community?
- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
- Do you have spare time to give to marking projects happen?
- Are you able to work as part of a team?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Milborne Port Parish Councillor?
You could be someone who has local knowledge of the history of the parish or has interest in the environment & planning – but mostly you would be someone with enthusiasm and time.
If you are interested, would like more information or an application form, please contact the Parish Clerk, Simon Pritchard. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07375 892631
You must be registered as a local government elector for the parish; or you have occupied as owner or tenant any land or other premises in the parish during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option; or your main or only place of work during the 12 months prior to the day of co-option has been in the parish; or you have lived in the parish or within three miles of it during the whole of the 12 months before the day of co-option.
Closing date for completed applications to be with the Clerk: 30th September 2020
Co-option meeting to take place on Tuesday October 6th 2020 @ 7pm
All the Parish Council meetings are taking place via Zoom